Friday, August 20, 2004

Youssouf and the Ming Bronze Sheep

Yesterday an enourmous package was delivered at my home.
The bronze sheep from the Ming Dynasty had arrived from China!

As you might remember I made a bid for this sheep at eBay and won.

And as promised: some photo's of me and the bronze sheep!






To make you understand what the impact for me - a little sheep - is, I'll make a comparison, related to your human size.
Imagine. Someday the doorbell rings. You open the door and there is a guy from some international shipping company. With a huge package. The size of a small cottage.
You open it up and there is a huge, life size bronze rhinoceros. It ways over 3000 kg or perhaps 6000 lbs! You climb on top of it and have your picture taken.
If you convert this story to me, with my size, you'll get the bronze sheep of 4,5 kg (9 lbs). :-)

1 comment:

Youssouf said...

It is just a bronze sheep. It won't have a name at all. Plush toy sheep have names! (bronze sheep mainly don't)