Sunday, August 15, 2004

Hanging out with SheepWorld-NICI friends

Yesterday I was hanging out with my SheepWorld-NICI friends (if you like friends like those of mine, have a look around!).
A bit sitting on the grass and bathing in the sunshine. We did some severe lounging in the evening. The photo was made on my big lounge couch. Everybody is a bit lame of the sunshine and the loads of plush-kebab we ate.

From left to right, top row: Sturby, Greyze (see this blog post), Wackelschaf.
From left to right, bottom row: Belli, Youssouf (me!) and Eweston.

A small introduction.
Sturby likes hanging out, especially at the door.
Greyze is always concerned about her fleece. No, she does not want that granny-aubergine-dye in her fleece.
Somehow people with problems always tend call Eweston.
Belli is a bit of a strange - but very adorable - southern German type with a bell (feels related to the cow-bell cattle in the Schwartzwald).
Wackelschaf is quite the silent kind of person, but his nodding mainly says enough at moments.
And finally Youssouf. Well, you know me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How nice to meet your friends, Youssouf!
Do you also like bears? Especially Peanut-bears???

Youssouf said...

Of course I am the sheep kind of person. But I do like other fluffy animals as well, including bears. Are Peanut-Bears fluffy?

Anonymous said...

Mrs.Peanut-Bear thinks I am very fluffy...!

Youssouf said...

Then I probably like you too :-)
Flufness rulez!