Monday, June 18, 2007

Flapser's having a Belgian barbeque - 18 May 2007

After the hiking and walking through the High Fens, we thought we'd deserve a nice barbeque. So that's what we did that night.

We had a big garden near the house we rented in Xhiermont, Stoumont. We were on top of the hill, so you could see all the green forests and farmlands on the surrounding hills. And again no rain!
To see where these photo's were taken exactly, have a look at the interactive map and zoom in and out for a better overview.

Barbeque preparations
Barbeque preparations - Barbeque in Xhiermont (Stoumont) - Ardennes, Belgium - 18 May 2007

I was excited and waiting for the barbecue. They've put up a little chair with pillow just for me. At the end of the table. I'm a bit to small to carry all the food and charcoal around, so I did not have to help the others. I really enjoyed it!


In my own little chair
In my own little chair - Barbeque in Xhiermont (Stoumont) - Ardennes, Belgium - 18 May 2007

That night we were having a barbeque. They managed to get me a chair with pillow in almost my size. Nice and comfortable! The barbeque was great as well. See me sitting there, happily smiling...

No comments: