Monday, June 11, 2007

Cuddly sheep Koekje goes Madrid - 4 June 2007

I'm Koekje, a friend of Youssouf. From Monday 4 till Wednessday 6 June 2007 I was in Madrid, Spain. I left home, Utrecht, The Netherlands on Monday and headed for Schiphol Airport. I went to Madrid for business purposes. I haven't done much sightseeing unfortunately. On Tuesday I went to this great place called Casa Pata. It's a traditional restaurant, great interior and excellent tapas. They also have a really famous traditional Flamenco show. I tell you more about that tomorrow.

To see where these photo's were taken exactly, have a look at the interactive map and zoom in and out for a better overview.

- Koekje (cuddly sheep / friend of Youssouf)

Cuddly sheep Koekje at Schiphol Airport, The Netherlands
Cuddly sheep Koekje on his way to Madrid - Schiphol Airport, The Netherlands - 4 June 2007

Just in front of the gate I was sitting around after a long walk passing all the gates at Schiphol Airport. I was excited to be on my way to Madrid!


Watching the planes land at Schiphol Airport, The Netherlands
Cuddly sheep Koekje watching the planes land - Schiphol Airport, The Netherlands - 4 June 2007

I'm just a small cuddly sheep, so I'm impressed by those big planes. Sitting at my departure gate at Schiphol Airport I enjoyed watching all those planes coming in.


Sitting on a pile of construction waste in Cañizares street
Sitting on a pile of construction waste in Cañizares street - Cuddly sheep Koekje in Madrid, Spain - 6 June 2007

Sitting on a container of construction waste in Cañizares street was my way of having a bit more overview. It's the highest point in the street. I love those small streets with their balconies and their colours.

To see where this photo was taken exactly, have a look at the interactive map and zoom in and out for a better overview.

No comments: