Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Sheep Face for Audion



At the bottom of the linked page you can find the Sheep face for Audion. It looks really great! It was created by Rudluph.

What is Audion anyways??
Audion: Hi! I'm a single app that bravely handles all your audio needs - I'm easy to use, but with gobs of advanced features ready to be discovered! I can play your Audio CDs, your MP3s, and your streaming network audio, I can encode, edit, mix, sort and manage, visualize and hypnotize. And now that I'm 3, I can broadcast, record, crossfade, and even hang with your iPod. Best of all, I've got that Panic design - light, simple, and powerful. It's sure nice to meet you!
I just did not know...

And you need Mac OS as well :-) No use for Windows users.

Nevertheless: I like the graphics of the shleeping sheep!

No comments: