Wednesday, October 27, 2004

American Sign Language - Sheep

Talking about sheep is fun. It's great.
And people just do it way not often enough.
If you don't speak someone's language you can say 'baaah!' and they know you mean sheep.

What with the deaf people out there?

For that purpose there is sign language. So, go on and practice saying sheep out loud (?) with your hands!

American Sign Language - Sheep

Just keep in mind that this is American sign language. A Dutch or Egyptian person might not understand it.
So what is the common sign language equivalent of saying 'baaaah!'?

2 comments:

redmedea said...

I found some Flamish signs :-) But maybe saying 'Baaah' will satisfy most people (it looks funny).

Youssouf said...

Fun! :-D Quite different from the American version...
You have to be careful with this one though...If I stand in a Belgian bar and tell a lady that "I love sheep" in Flamish sign language, she'll probably grab my by the horns and throw me away...