Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Sheep Game: Sheep Dash!

The BBC has got a great game. In the Science & Nature - Human Body and Mind department (that's were the sheep should be??) you can find it.

The game will test how fast your reactions are.
When you start the game, click the tranquilizer button whenever you see a sheep leaving the flock and running for freedom.

There are five sheep to stop. But be warned, there's a 3 second penalty if you shoot a dart when no sheep are running.

I like the graphics of the game! Not to forget the sounds :D

Please note that no sheep were harmed in the making of this game

How quick are you?

BBC - Science & Nature - Human Body and Mind - Sheep Dash!

1 comment:

Youssouf said...

Actually my best time was 0.000. I wanted to click 'illegal' (3 sec. penalty) to finish the sequence I did not start well and accidentally I clicked exactly at the time a new sheep appeared. So 0.000 seconds. That's what I call a quick response! But you don't want to look at the 5 times average of that game...