Saturday, August 28, 2004

Turkey here I come!

Today I will be heading for Turkey.
Enjoying the sunshine, country and culture. And probably visiting some remains of old civilisations. And shooting photo's of course.
I'll be off for a week, so don't expect much posts the upcoming week...
If there is an Internet café, I'll try to give you an update of my whereabouts.
Can't promise anything.

Oh jolly. Excitement :-D

Turkish Sheep


Are there any sheep in Turkey? Well, it is not New-Zealand, Wales or Texel. But they do have sheep. For the wool (the famous Turkish carpets) and the meat (makes great kebab according to some people). And even sheepish artefacts.

For instance, my friend Sheep (that's its name) brought a little stone ram from Turkey when he was there some years ago. In the picture you can see me with that ram.

Take care and love your sheep!

No comments: