Saturday, August 14, 2004

Sheepdog Competition


Peanut-Bear did it again. Found a great sheep game.
In this frustrating little game you have get the sheep in the pen. Not so easy.

The object of this puzzle is to completely enclose the sheep inside of the eight-sided pen. Move the objects (fence, sheep, dog, etc.) around by dragging them with your mouse. Part of the puzzle is figuring out which moves are allowed and which are not. Sometimes you can move more than one object in a single move by 'pushing' them.

As you can see in the picture I managed to get the sheep dog in the pen in 17 steps. Not the sheep. I have insomnia till I solve the game. Well just enter the Sheepdog Competition. Post a comment if you've solved it...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha, Youssouf, ...I will never tell you if I succeeded or not...........That will allways stay my (PeanutBear's) secret!!!!!

Anonymous said...

lol I've tried this... It's bloody IMPOSSIBLE.

I got the dog in w/ fourteen steps, though.

=)