Thursday, August 12, 2004

Rent a Sheep


Yesterday Abdel made a suggestion for a quite hilarious site.
www.RENTASHEEP.tk (in Dutch)
A Dutch site where you can rent sheep for personal use.

In recent years the demand for sheep for home usage has increased considerably. Since there was no opportunity in The Netherlands to use sheep in the cosy comfort of your own domestic surroundings, we would like offer you several possibilities.

So. Sign up for a personal customer card and order a sheep for home usage. Note that you have to make sure to return the sheep in a clean state.


Once at home you can enjoy yourself. It doesn't matter whether you are alone or if you are using your sheep with several people.


Just make sure the well-being of the sheep is at number one. :-)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

See my comment on http://vesta.web-log.nl/ (in dutch), I think renting sheep is weird...

Youssouf said...

You can rent anything nowadays, so nothing is weird anymore...
Nevertheless that site should not be taken too seriously..

Anonymous said...

I always rented my two doughters......! (small peanutbear-baby's)

Anonymous said...

I have made a link to your site on www.rentasheep.tk/ .. thanks for the traffic :-)

beeeehhhhh,

Rentasheep.tk

Youssouf said...

Thanx! Cool, I am mentioned in the commercials / sponsor block :-)

Anonymous said...

Great article! Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for interesting article.

Anonymous said...

Nice! Nice site! Good resources here. I will bookmark!

Anonymous said...

I see first time your site guys. I like you :)

Anonymous said...

Excellent website. Good work. Very useful. I will bookmark!