Friday, August 13, 2004

Screensaver: Go to sleep!


About two years ago I had this great screensaver op my pc.
I recently 're-discovered' it. It's a Flash screensaver with great and funny animated cartoon sheep. Just start counting the sheep and try to stay awake...

Well, do you have insomnia, feel you've got to protect your screen or just want to see the sheep leap? The Go2Sleep website starts with the Flash animation of the screensaver, so you can enjoy it right away!
There is also a Mac version available.

Ooooaaaahh! Feeling a bit shleepy right now...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great! But before you are to shleepy you can play this game first : http://www.microprizes.com/mp11.htm
Have nice woolly dreams! P-B.

Youssouf said...

Peanut-Bear, where do you get all those games?
This one is great again, thanx!
It will appear on my weblog as soon as I have solved it... So far I am stuck :(

Youssouf said...

(...)
That game of you gave me insomnia... The screensaver does not help anymore!

Anonymous said...

Hi! I used to have this screensaver and I want it back... the link is not working.. could you please help me? I'll come back to see if you can... thanks

Anonymous said...

Great article! Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for interesting article.

Anonymous said...

Excellent website. Good work. Very useful. I will bookmark!

VERONICAEOS said...

THHHHHAAAAAAAANK YYOUUUUUUU!
I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR IT FOR YEAAARS!! I'M SOOO HAPPY :))))))))))))))))