Saturday, August 07, 2004

Sheep. Chocolate. Beer.

There are folks out there that like all three: sheep, chocolate and beer.

Bottle of Young's Double Chocolate Stout

For those people there is Young's Double Chocolate Stout
It is made by Young's Brewery which has the logo with a ram (The Ram Brewery). This homepage starts of great with different sheep :-).

Youssouf and the Double Chocolate Stout bottle
I have tasted this beer (actually stout) and it tastes great! Though half a liter is quite a lot for a little sheep like me. You can read an opinion or review on this beer. It's accompanied with more info on the beer and some backgrounds.

On the picture on the right - just took it with my cell phone, so sorry for the quality - I depicted myself with the bottle of Double Chocolate Stout. No big talk. I finished it all by myself!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't think it's my kind of beer!
However, the picture is of exellent quality!
Weren't you drunk, Youssouf...or sober enough to play this game : http://www.wagenschenke.ch/ ....?
Grtz from the PeanutBear!

Youssouf said...

Well drunk drunk. Felt a bit like soaking mutton. But I took my time to finish it :-)

Youssouf said...

Just tried the Wagenschenke game... Walking like a drunk man without falling. Reached 21 m. Not too bad, isn't it?

Anonymous said...

Youssouf, maybe you should drink that much (water?!)when you want to go swimming: a soaking sheep weighs a lot more and won't float I guess! :)
Have you even tried 'kikbier' by the way? Ever so good! :)
Froggy hug, Dartel!

Youssouf said...

@Dartel: No I have not tried Kikbier. Is it nice? Recently in Mongolia (Siberian Express trip) I went for the vodka. I have a small head, but a headache the size of an elephant's head.