Friday, October 22, 2004

Weekend Trip to Maastricht!

Another trip! Not abroad this time, well almost. I am going to the most south part of The Netherlands. You can see the blinking dot on the map on your left :-)
I am going to Maastricht, the capital of the province of South-Limburg.
From Friday till Sunday. Three days of fun and photo's!

It is really almost abroad: the cultural life is quite different, their dialect is not understandable for other Dutch people and they are way more enjoying the Burgundian lifestyle.

If you want to know more about Maastricht, just visit the VVV Maastricht (Tourist Information).

Don't expect any posts from me this weekend ;-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I do appreciate like you the Happy House but I can't recall tha addressCould you send it to me please?
Thanks