Thursday, October 14, 2004

New Member: Flapser

You might have noticed that a new member joined me in making this weblog.
Flapser.

Flapser joined my sheepish group of friends at the same time as Greyze.
Flapser is an enthousiastic sheep with big ears and a very big smile.
Always jumping up and down with flapping ears (Flapser calls is flapsing or to flapser). Nothing can stop him.
A really nice guy, but sometimes a bit to lively.

The story is that Flapser is posting reply's on other weblogs and he always mentions this weblog as his 'home page'. A nice gesture.
Besides that, he really really really really wanted to get involved with making this weblog. So I gave him a chance.

I don't know what we can expect from Flapser. It's not that he is going to win the Pullitzer Prize. He promised not to be flapsering around in his post, but to show A Different Side of Flapser.

I am curious...

1 comment:

Youssouf said...

One captain: Youssouf :-D