Monday, October 04, 2004

Dolly the Sheep & Alice Cooper


Yesterday (actually today as I am writing this on Sunday and publish it tomorrow) I received a SheepSuggestion from killer sheep.
He maintains a sheepish weblog as well.
About Dolly (the cloned - yet inflatable? - sheep), Alice Cooper and himself. As you can see by the picture the sheep has gone maaaad or somebody has done a great job on PhotoSheeping
I do not understand the connection between Alice Cooper and sheep - or to be more precise - Dolly. There seems to be one. Very mysterious indeed. I'll investigate it.

... (Youssouf is investigating on this Sunday afternoon)

After some chitchatting with killer sheep I finally know. It's not just a Baaaaahlice Cooper thing. Killer sheep explained it right away on his weblog. It all goes back to a concert of Alice Cooper. There was an unfortunate - for Dolly - encounter between Alice and Dolly. Alice sent Dolly to Wonderland - the eternal green grazing fields. Just read it.

Nevertheless. A sheepish weblog. With fun sheep facts and news. Especially this post is great ;-)

You can find a link from now on on the left. With the other sheepish weblog links.
What is it called? Dolly, Alice Cooper & I

Now excuse me, for I have to practice the drum solo in Alice Cooper's Halo of Sheep.

1 comment:

Youssouf said...

Indeed a weird combo. But still fun. I got inspired by the whole sheep vs. Alice Cooper thing, as you will notice further on this week...